Från Zickermans värld

måndag, maj 12, 2008

Just saying hi

It is actually my birthday today! And it has - this far - been a great one! I brought some of my lemonyraspberry-cupcakes to school and we hade a nice, sunny birthday"fika".
I had the afternoon with Valdar. We stopped by the fish shop om our way home and bought some smoked shrimps and saffron aioli. This was Valdars suggestion. At the fish shop they also sell this LOVELY crispbread, with stone-ground rye, sesame seeds and well, I simply love it. And it goes well with aioli and shrimps, or creamcheese and ripe tomatoes - black pepper. You really should try!

Later in the evening my mother with husband Janne, my father and my grandmother came by - bringing cake and flowers! It was nice having this small celebration, just the closest of family today. I got a lovely brownish-gold-pink new bicycle, a pair of vintage earings and a lovely necklace with a birdshaped pendant made by artist Karin Ferner. Thank you all for the WONDERFUL gifts. I had to go cycling for a while, wearing my necklace of course.. I got this memory image of being five years old and running off to play with my birthdaygifts, wearing the new bathing suite, the dress and the wellies. At the same time. Just because they were new. Do you remember that?

Knittingwise I am finishing up the swatches and sketches for the opening of our final exhibition next wednesday. We will put everything up this thursday and friday. Tomorrow afternoon I will conquer the dye workshop together with Heléne. I am SO looking forward to that. Don´t wait up, we might be late.

Lovely links of the day; partly in swedish!
The helylle-foträta styling experience
Signerat.se
Jag blommar


Take care!

10 kommentarer:

  1. Hej - och grattis på födelsedagen i efterskott! Så kul att du hittade till mig - och nu jag till dig. Jag gillar det jag ser och läser här. Ser också att vi läser ungefär samma utländska bloggar! Vi ses!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Anonym9:57 fm

    Grattis i efterskott!
    /Matilda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättekram och stort grattis såhär dagen efter:-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Största kramen och jättegrattis!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Anonym1:54 em

    Happy happy happy happy birthday!

    SvaraRadera
  6. GRATTIS på födelsedagen i efterskott!!! Jag hoppas komma på utställningen. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hej!
    Hittade hit via The hellylle-foträta...och så har du länkat till mig i detta inlägg - KUL!
    Hittade också annan beröringspunkt...Karin Ferner. Har jämt ett halsband som hon gjort på mig, en fantastisk silverängel som kan röra både på armarna och vingen.
    Välkommen till min blogg!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Försenade gratulationer!!Barnens farmor och faster fyller oxå år på din dag. Ska tänka på dig nästa år när jag är på kalas hos dom.
    Själv kände jag mig alltid lite som Ior eftersom min födelsedag infaller efter jul och före mammas första lön för året.Va fick du för tårta?

    SvaraRadera
  9. Grattis (ett par dar sent):D

    SvaraRadera