Från Zickermans värld

onsdag, maj 14, 2008

Laceknitting swap

I have many WONDERFUL pictures to show you, most of them depicting the result of yesterdays dyeing- adventures. I love it. I really love dyeing, and I think I am getting the hang of it. But for now, you will have to wait. Because the reason why I am making this entry, despite my extreme lack of time these days, is the Lace-knitting-swap- package that arrived yesterday! My secret benefactor was Annicka - TUSEN TACK!

The yarn was blue laceweight wool handdyed by Sanna over at Sannsticks.se - 1000 m per skein, the chocolate was great and exactly what I needed after spending nine (!) hours in the dye workshop. Scarf Syle has been on my wishlist for some time now, and I can´t wait to cast on some of the projects in there... Anyone up for a summer knit-a-long? Finally - thank you very much for the knitting needles and the card - thank you for a perfect combination of beautiful things!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Roligt med sådant där presentbyte...

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm so in the mood for a lace shawl knit soon. A Lace knit-a-long would definitely be great this summer!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Still a little intimidated by laces... But you'll do fine!

    SvaraRadera