Från Zickermans värld

tisdag, april 08, 2008

Corners of my home


Today, some corners of our home. Preparing lunch and noticing the colours. Greens, beige and whites. The geranium I received yesterday with my grant. Finally getting to decorating the wall above my side-board in our bedroom next to the part I use as a workspace.

The word GOD means lots of things i swedish: fair, sweet, nice, good - and is therefor a good word. My dear friend Eva Svensson - who makes beautiful things in wire - made this and I will ask her for more.

I have tried to sleep of a persistent headache, without any luck. Not even the Tom ka gai-soup helped. Maybe a nice cup of coffee and a good friend will?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Anonym12:29 em

    Åh hoppas du blir av med din dumma huvudvärk! Så fint du har det hemma.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Anonym7:35 em

    I'm game! :-)

    Men har du fått stipendium? Du vet väl att man kan lägga geraniumblad i botten på sockerkaksformen?

    SvaraRadera