Från Zickermans värld

tisdag, mars 25, 2008

A update in short

Sinusitis. Again! We arrived to Djurmo and my father in law yesterday. Since I appear to have regained my sinusitis I am not feeling to well - and this update will be a short one!

On the needles: Dearest Lady Eleanor entrelac stole from Pam Allens scarf style.
I really enjoy knitting it, and this far I think the yarn (Noro Silk Garden) fits the pattern as a glove.

On the iPod: The wonderful soundtrack of "Once". I haven´t seen the movie yet, have you?

Reading: The jubilee publication of knitting from Halland- "Binge"

On the wishlist: "The Creative Family" by Amanda Soule, i just might order it..

Todays adventure: A stop by "Tulavippa" - a rather large and well-stocked thriftstore closeby and then a trip to Falun: Hemslöjden and The Museum of Dalarna - where almost all the exhibitions were closed due to refurbishment.

Inspiration: Small magazine, Lisa Congdons Etsy shop and brooklyntweed.

Over and out.

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag har sett Once. Trevlig film, mycket musik, vilket är bra när det är så bra musik, men det kunde varit lite mer handling.

    SvaraRadera