Från Zickermans värld

tisdag, april 15, 2008

Fabrics






All pictures above comes from the Purl Soho website and just happened to fall into my shopping cart. I have not bought them . Yet.

So. I had a lot of things to do today. Such as applying for some classes for this autumn, talking to my physician, writing a review of an artexhibition for Kravallslöjd, knitting at my swatches and so on. The applicationpart took me a bit over three hours. Hours I did not have, and the most frustrating thing of it all was when I finally got the verification on my application (after those three hours) the application website was updated with a message that the nationalapplicationdate has been moved to this friday. Grrr. Well. At least I am finished with my applications now. There are only evening, distance or part-time classes since I really want to work this autumn, but there is always room for learning something new. Got a suitable JOB for me, anyone? Part-time, fulltime - anything goes. Just e-mail me :-)

And also: Here is a link to a swedish article in Nerikes Allehanda
(showing a photograph of my friend Eva) on the workshop with Pasi Välimaa we attended this last Saturday.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I wouldn't mind a new job myself actually. Something not full time. More methodical and organized way of working than I have to do now. And not 1000 % things to do. Perhaps something sort of governmental (riksdagen, regeringen, myndigheter etc) ... but it's not easy to get these jobs I think!

    Best of luck to you in your job search!

    SvaraRadera
  2. De sista två tyg med fåglar vill jag också ha! Ska vi beställa ihop?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Anonym10:03 fm

    So, you've found the fabrics at Purl Soho... Good luck with that one! ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Det är en sån NJUTNING att titta på dina bilder!

    SvaraRadera