Från Zickermans värld

söndag, februari 10, 2008


Blue sunday. Not as far as the mood concerns though! I am soon off to the subway and Heléne. But first, we will make a stop by IKEA and buy the remaining parts - nuts and bolts - for our Lillberg rocking-chair.

In the knittingbag:
"Hourglass sweater" - working my third skein now. I am changing the pattern somewhat - I do not want a sweater that feels uncomfortable because it is to short.

Sockor - Socks for Valdar in Garnstudios selfstriping sockyarn "Fabel"

One skein of WONDERFUL pirkka-lanka - just to fondle it. Pondering the fact it might be a fusion between Ene's scarf from Scarf style and a Swallowtail shawl.

On my whislist:
Tickets for the Robert Plant and Alison Krauss concert in May.

Have a nice lazy sunday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar