Från Zickermans värld

fredag, februari 15, 2008

Todays inspiration!


Todays inspiration!
Originally uploaded by
Wynja

It is friday, and I am tired. Oh so tired. Here's todays inspiration from Flickr.

I am going to have a cup of tea, a blanket and then probably fall asleep on the sofa. Today "Last-minute fabric gifts" arrived. So far, I like it. I am not jumping up and down, as with the other two. Not yet anyway.

Tomorrow we've arranged a wool-day for the Stockholm Handweavers - (Stockholms handvävare) I suppose you could call it a guild, or an association of guilds. Since one year I am part of the committee, and this is the first of two days with a wool-theme we have planned this far. Hopefully I will be able to show you some photos tomorrow. Before I get to fall asleep on the sofa, I should probably pack all my books on wool and fibers for tomorrow.

Have a nice friday!

On the wishlist:
A subscription to one of the best magazines EVER: Selvegde.

Take a look at anaventura.com ! This is one VERY talented woman,

1 kommentar:

  1. Anonym3:21 em

    Kul att se dig på nätet igen, Erika! Och allt inspirerande du gör. Jag har bytt bloggadress förresten. kram Elin

    SvaraRadera